"Keys to the Kingdom"
- Do you want to experience more of God's promises in your life?
- Are you sometimes hard on yourself because things aren't working?
- Have you ever thought..."there must be more to it than this..."?
- Do you want to live the abundant life that the Bible describes?
The Bible tells us “the people perish due to a lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6). God has set blessings before us - but to enjoy them, we must first understand how the Kingdom of God operates.
Understanding the principles of the Kingdom empowers you to attain God’s promises. Learn to walk in the way of the Kingdom, and watch your life transform before your very eyes!
During this retreat, you will discover:
- What the Kingdom of God really IS - and what it is NOT
- How your limiting beliefs may be holding you back - and how to change them
- Why you sometimes don't see your prayers answered - and what to do about it
- Kingdom principles and its “way of doing things”
- How to experience authentic, positive, lasting change in your life
Your "Kingdom Retreat" Includes:
Friday night teaching session, followed by hor d'oeuvres and a Dance Party!
Other goodies and surprises!
Dates and Times: Friday, February 8th, 2019 6:00pm - 9pm
Saturday, February 9th, 2019 8:30am - 3:00pm
Where: Holiday Inn & Suites, Denver Tech Center-Centennial
6638 S. Nome Street, Centennial, CO80111