|"Workshop on Demand - What's THAT?"
Workshops On-Demand are a creative and fun way to spend time with friends and family, designed for self-discovery, strengthening of relationships and personal growth.
Here’s how it works: you can hold your very own exclusive, private “mini-retreat”, specifically held for you and your group. In the company and privacy of those you enjoy spending time with, you will gain valuable insight concerning:
- Family dynamics
- Personality Styles
- Finding Your life purpose
- Or other topics, as we continue to develop more programs!
All you need to do is:
- Gather a group of friends or family that are interested in growing together around a certain topic,
- Contact me to set up your workshop – you pick the day, time, and length of the workshop.
- Come together for learning, laughter and a special time together!
Workshops On-Demand are excellent for:
- Mother/Daughter get-togethers
- Girl’s Night Out
- Brides-to-be and their bridesmaids
- Ladies’ ministry events
- Work team building events
- Group size can range from 5 – 25. If you have a larger group, let’s talk and see what we can do!
- Lunch or dinner can be included.
- Workshop materials are included.